Seminar 5 will be held:
- For group A on Thursday October 17 at 10-12 in Q36
- For group B on Thursday October 17 at 10-12 in Q36
NOTE: Both group A and B will be in the same seminar room!
- For group C on Thursday October 17 at 13-15 in B24
- For group D on Thursday October 17 at 13-15 in B24
NOTE: Both group C and D will be in the same seminar room!
This is the last seminar. We want to talk about the future. You have heard the panelists' discussions on Oct 14, and their views of the future.
We want you to prepare for the seminar by writing a position paper based on the panelists' discussions and/or the course literature. The theme of the position paper is: "What is your image(s) of the future?". If you want to, you can also reflect upon if or how this image have changed during the course.
Please submit your seminar question though this Google form. NOTE: The deadline is 16 hours before the first seminar groups will meet, i.e. Wednesday October 16 at 18.15. Write/paste your "position paper" directly into the Google form.
Position paper instructions:
- Your paper should be between 200-600 words long. Make sure that you in some way refer to and make use of (some of) the lecture/seminar course materials in your paper. It is not the job of the teachers to in detail query and make sure that you have prepared for the seminar - it is your job to convince us that you have.